terça-feira, 5 de junho de 2007

A powerful song by Martina McBride " My Valentine"



"If there mere no words
No way to speak
I would still hear you.


If there were no tears,
No way to feel inside,
I’d steel feel for you.


And even if the sun,
Refused to shine,
Even if Romance ran out of Rhyme.


You would steel have my hart, until the end of time
You’re all i need, my love, My Valentine.

All of my life, i have been waiting for all you give to me.
You’ve opened my eyes ,and shown me how to love unselfishly.
I’ve dreamed of this a thousand times before,
And in my dreams i couldn’t love you more.
I would give you my hart until the end of time…
You’re all i need my love My Valentine.

You would stell have my hart, untill the end of time
You’re all i need ,my love My Valentine…"

Sem comentários: