segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2007

" Incomplete"



Without hope I look at the mysterious sky,
I implore to this shinning star to occur
I try to negotiate with the Moon
Can’t you intercede for me?
And i just listen to night breese, and …nothing!





I embrace the will of seeing you again
I’m humming this song as if it was a calling…
I’m bawling with the wolves and looking at the sky ,
And the night is comming to an end , and nothing…!
So i close my eyes and i wonder…
I wonder… if you are going to be here shinning when i open my eyes?
And slowly i surrender…i fall asleep
And i have this amazing dream…and i want to tell you all about it.


The desire of seeing you again relights…


I can find my way to here very easily,
I’m just not seeing the moon today…
The sky it’s much darker now!
And so i wait…and drop a tear saying:
“i don’t have much to give…but all i have, i’m willing to give you”
So let your light embrace me…as if you could hug the time in one moment
And shine…shine even if it is just for this moment…

Sem comentários: