sábado, 9 de junho de 2007

"Finding Never Land"






Where is Never Land?
Never Land it’s beyond common cense…
…it’s where our believes, our dreams and our hopes take place, it’s where our hart beats, and tell us :
“ I am happy here!”, “ I’m living my dream!”, ”I’ll keep trying, until I make it!”.

No matter what others might think our say.


The hart will tell us where Never Land is, and how can we get there!
I’ve been taken for a fool before and guess what? I don't really give a shit for what others may think, I will live my life like if it was my dream, my goal, and as if I died today. I will let my hart tell me were is my Never Land, I will let my hart decide when I’ll cry, when I’ll love, when I’ll laugh, when and where I feel safe.
Thank you hart! For letting me to be, who I can be !







Is it wise to try finding Never Land?
Yes, of course it is!
If all the scientist, the mathematics’, the sailor’s, genius’, all of those who have been taken for a fool, for a crazy, haven’t believed in Never Land, haven’t kept trying to get to their goal’s, we wouldn’t have half of what we have today!

Sem comentários: